Lack of API visibility is a top security concern at many enterprises today. APIs are sometimes hidden implementation details of applications and although they may be invisible to your security practices, they are not hidden from attackers who easily reverse-engineer them through your Apps. Even when APIs are known, the multiplication of technology stacks means they operate in separate silos, producing inconsistent analytics and decentralized security.
- Which properties of your API traffic are relevant
- Organic vs synthetic API traffic data
- Where are how you can mine this data
- How the analysis of this data leads to threat detection
- How to turn attacks into lessons through the collection of this data