Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm CEST
Cost: USD $2,400 per person
Location: Online (Zoom Meeting)
This three-day course steps students through implementing various use cases with PingFederate. The course introduces the students to industry concepts such as federation, SAML and OAuth, as well PingFederate-specific topics such as integration kits. Hands-on exercises allow the participants to have first-hand experience installing and configuring PingFederate, establishing a web SSO connection and OAuth clients, and doing some basic troubleshooting.
The class topics include:
- Introduction to Federation, Web SSO and SAML
- Overview of PingFederate
- Installing PingFederate and Configuring a Federation Server
- Configuring IdP and SP Web SSO Connections
- Configuring an OAuth authorization server
- Administration and Troubleshooting
The class consists of lecture and hands-on lab exercises. Each student will need to connect with their own laptop with sufficient bandwidth for accessing online VM lab environments.